Tuesday, September 23, 2008

わたしのすきなもの













わたしの好きな(すきな)久石譲(じょえじさいし)です。
じょえじさいしは日本の作曲家(composer)、音楽家(musician)、指揮(conductor)。
I wish I could write the kanji terms in Hiragana. I hope it does make sense.
Joe Hisaishi is best known for his work with animator Hayao Miyazaki(宮崎駿). He composed many songs including the popular ones. Such as Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro. I also knowing him form watching the animation because the music is too beautiful to forget.

到现在还记得第一次听到风之谷的感觉,有如身在无人之境之势.
委婉,哀伤,静谧还是另外有什么言语可以形容,我不知道.
可是这些音乐让我感动至今.

これはわたしの村上春樹(Murakami Haruki)です。
Among his incredialbe long work list,ノルウェイの森(のるうぇいのもり) and 海辺のカフカ(うみべのかふか) are two of favorites.
The title of these two novels after translation are Kafka on the Shore and Norwegian Wood. (I am not so sure about this)

There is a possibility I could read Janpanese literature books rather than the translation ones.
This is one of the reasons I am here. And no matter how hard it is. I will still be here.

At the end, I want to share Joe Hisaishi's music.







7 comments:

Hamada said...

ひさいしじょうの おんがく(music)はいい(good)ですね~。

わたしも ノルウェイの森をよみましたよ(read)。えいごでよみました。I read it in English when I was studying English about 10 years ago. わたしのすきなほんです。

ts.hunter87654 said...

That is cool. I really enjoyed the music by Hisaishi. It was very soothing.

おちゃのみます said...

wow I Love 宮崎駿's cartoon..I can watch them again and again.

Hamada said...

I found your comment on my other blog page!

I think Chinese is a little easier than English because I know Chinese characters and the Japanese language sometimes has similar sounds. I'm not a master nor hard working, though.

vch2115 said...

むらかみが大好き。高校で一番好きな先生はThe Wind-Up Bird Chronicleを見せました。一週間に読みました。Hardboiled Wonderland and The End of the Worldも読むのが大好きでした。どちらは一番好きなむらかみの本ですか。

Ponystick said...

I'll have to buy some more Hisaishi. Really cool!

パク said...

Joe Hisaishi わたしもほんとうにすきです!!!
his music is amazing :)